Copied

Se pueden inseryar videos MP4 en XD

The Tittle was edited by Moderator.

Xemein

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Oct 27, 2021 Oct 27, 2021

Hi All,

Thank you for your patience. We now support video playback in XD. We would request you to please update XD to the latest version ( XD 45).  

For more details on the latest features please visit our What's new page.

Happy Max 🙂

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate
replies 134 Replies 134
New Here ,
Apr 22, 2021 Apr 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Crazy that after still so many years of development, this feature is not available. It can't be that hard to import a video. 

I've been using Proto.io, which works great and you can import videos. Time to catch up Adobe.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 02, 2021 Jul 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, 2 years and still not even animated GIF are supported!!

Why? any reason?

Please! we need this!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 04, 2021 Jul 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Alejandro,

We're so sorry for the delay. As of now, we don't have a time span by when this feature would be available, however, let me assure you, the engineering team is working on this. Please stay tuned to this request for any update https://adobexd.uservoice.com/forums/353007-adobe-xd-feature-requests/suggestions/12924336-import-vi...

Regards

Rishabh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 08, 2021 Jul 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Adobe,

our team uses CC for years now. Started to use XD 2 years ago. Since then I have been waiting and waiting for animation and video support. In Webdesign video is essential. When we use XD, we cannot show our clients layouts that show the definite design. So the application is getting more and more useless. What a pitty!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 24, 2021 Aug 24, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I came here to see if Adobe XD has gotten better. I want to use XD but I need to be able to add video or more animated elements to my Prototypes. Guess Adobe is yet again behind on the times.

Back to using to Figma, see again in a few years Adobe hopefully XD is better then?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 16, 2021 Oct 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Figma can play video ??

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 27, 2021 Oct 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi All,

Thank you for your patience. We now support video playback in XD. We would request you to please update XD to the latest version ( XD 45).  

For more details on the latest features please visit our What's new page.

Happy Max 🙂

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 03, 2022 Nov 03, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We're so happy to hear this 😄

We haven't used XD in so long because of this missing feature that we're only just finding out. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 25, 2021 Nov 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for this update, but when using the auto-play in videos along the time transition, can anyone have a solution for that?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 08, 2022 Apr 08, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi! I´m working with a prototype and wonder if I could get a Vimeo-video in it? Is it possible without any more payed plugins..?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines