• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Cant collaborate because collages have the starter version

New Here ,
May 19, 2021 May 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, i'm doing a school project and i have a subscription on the full adobe project, but my collages have the free starter version, because the versions are diffrent we cant work together in a file.

Schermafbeelding 2021-05-19 om 14.59.26.png

My  version

WhatsApp Image 2021-05-19 at 14.53.34.jpeg

Collages version

TOPICS
Download install and licensing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , May 20, 2021 May 20, 2021

Hi Dust Marijn,
with the "Starter" plan it is possible to have only one shared file and one collaborator. To have more shared files and more collaborators, a plan upgrade is required. Also, even with the "Starter" plan, everyone must be using the same version of the software to ensure that the coediting works. Finally, I am attaching the official Adobe XD page, where you will find all the information and the differences between the various plans: Adobe XD - Plans

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
May 20, 2021 May 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Dust Marijn,
with the "Starter" plan it is possible to have only one shared file and one collaborator. To have more shared files and more collaborators, a plan upgrade is required. Also, even with the "Starter" plan, everyone must be using the same version of the software to ensure that the coediting works. Finally, I am attaching the official Adobe XD page, where you will find all the information and the differences between the various plans: Adobe XD - Plans

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines