Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Captcha in published. link

Community Beginner ,
Jan 22, 2021 Jan 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Adobe,

Thanks for introducing Captcha in the spec. link for developers.

As a developer, there's nothing i want more than to play Where's Waldo tin order to view my work. It really helps the speed of development.

😞

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 22, 2021 Jan 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

We're so sorry to hear about the trouble. We'll need a few more details to investigate this further:

1. The version of XD & OS.
  2. Is this happening with a specific file or multiple files?
  3. Is this happening only with Private links or public links as well?
  4. If it's happening with a Private link, are you using any password management tool to fill in the password in the link?
  5. Have you tested this on a different browser?
  6. Will it be possible for you to share a sample link with us? If yes, you can share it through DM, by clicking on my name.

Note: While sending DM, please add this discussion link in the subject.

Regards

Rishabh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 03, 2021 Mar 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I agree with the original poster. 

Is there a way to turn off the captcha / Select all images popup for published links?

At first it was just me that was annoyed, but now other team members have started complaining about it. I don't want people to be annoyed, BEFORE they actually start looking at the designs. 

What i'm doing is basically create a Design review link,  set a password and then publish it.

Me, the one that publishes the link gets the captcha when I open te link and also other people that open it.

I haven't checked when and how often it happens, but enough to be annoying.

So the ability to just completely turn it off would be great. Or maybe remove it. Or maybe tone it down greatly. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Rishab,
Do you mean to tell us that Adobe is not aware that published link includes a captcha page occasionally?
I'm haven't tested all combinations, but for us, it happens on development settings with a password link. Both on Mac OS and windows.
It's difficult to send examples because it's not appearing every time.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

We're so sorry for all the trouble. In normal scenarios, you should not have to interact with the re-captcha and it should only trigger if it detects suspicious activity. Are you using any password management tool to fill in the password in the link? Also, does opening the link on a different browser show captcha?

Regards

Rishabh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

we are not using a password management tool and opening the link from another computer can also display the captcha page.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 04, 2021 Mar 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We have lastpass, but we don't use it to enter the password. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jan 24, 2022 Jan 24, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The captcha is so irritating. I use lastpass and I DO use it to enter the password. Seems like there is quite a variety of people here with the issue. How can we disable it?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 03, 2023 May 03, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The captcha is causing issues with review links as it keeps asking team members to filling it and also breaks down sometimes. Any service issue with captcha results in the urls blocked for a long time (since password can't be removed from a already published link). The workflow is messed up.

We can't keep publishing new links for the same set of designs just because of captcha breakdown and we have to wait for a fix to miraculously appear somehow. There should be a way to  disable it from appearing.

MicrosoftTeams-image.pngMicrosoftTeams-image (1).png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 26, 2023 Jan 26, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This has started happening to me on every single link, every time I access a prototype. It's annoying and completely inappropriate when presenting to clients. I'm signed in on the system - you've verified my identity - why should I need to do this? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 07, 2023 Jun 07, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I now see it on every single link every time I access a prototype, too. But I'm also getting multiple (4-5) capcha tests in a row every time I click on a link, and they have become very slow to load the images on the test type where they show a new image every time you click to identify one. It's aggravating and slows down my work horribly. Why is this happening and how can we make it stop?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines