• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Catastrophic handling while edititing texts and more...

Community Beginner ,
Jul 29, 2021 Jul 29, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

Me and my team got massive problems while working with XD the last weeks, and still increasing...

Editing textboxes, selecting text, editing single words, or something like this is hardly possible.

It seems to "freeze" somewhere between selection and editing, I can only solve that with using of ESC, selecting other tools in the toolbar, deselect and select again... or sometimes minimizing the window and back.

Also selecting objects for moving or aligning has a similar behaviour.

The mouse seems not to work any more while on canvas somehow...

My colleagues have the same or similar problems, often joined by crashes of XD.

We updated all to 42.0.22 five days ago in hope to get that "bug" fixed, but now its even worse.
We all work on Win10 and Mac, with the same (cloud) files, using the CC team licence and a project specific library.

I hope we can get a solution for that problem fast. Its not possible to work productive this way.

Any ideas anyone?

Regards

Tom

TOPICS
Crash on mac , Crash on windows , Product performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Tom,

Sorry to hear about the trouble. For Windows OS, please ensure you have the latest OS updates as in some of the cases, updating to the latest OS have solved the issue. In case if it still crashes, please share system logs https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/cc-log-collector.html 

Regards

Rishabh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi
I took a look and I have the latest Win10. So I used the log-collector and shared the file.
But I personally have no problems with crashes. Thats mor a issue for for my colleagues.

The very bad handling at editing in XD bothers so much I wish to change the tool (what unfortunatly not possible atm)

Thanks and regards,

Tom

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines