• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Change Language

New Here ,
Mar 07, 2021 Mar 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello everyone. I am struggling to change the language on Xd to English. I have tried everything that has been suggested herein the community nothing is working. I've installed and unistalled the app, I've checked the region and language settings on my computer and I've even tried to change the language on the menu option within Xd(picture attached). Please help me solve this.

Olwethu5EF6_1-1615181561907.png

Olwethu5EF6_0-1615181211308.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Apr 04, 2021 Apr 04, 2021

Hi there,

We are sorry for the delay in response. Would you mind checking this post: https://community.adobe.com/t5/enterprise-teams/design-xd-changed-to-chinese-and-language-setting-is-unavailable-greyed-out/m-p/10900855 and try the suggestion mentioned?

Let us know if that helps.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 08, 2021 Mar 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Olwethu5EF6,

Sorry for the inconvience while changing the language in XD,
1.If the issue in Windows go the hambergur menu, Select Help option(last option), in that you will find language, select the language which you want to switch and then re-start the XD.
2. If it is in Mac, go to the Help Menu bar, select Language, the options will be displayed, choose which language you want to swirch and then re-start the XD.
Attached the video.
Hope it helps.
Regards,
Ashwini M Hiremath

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 09, 2021 Mar 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Ashwini

Thanks for your assistance but I have already tried doing this. Please look at the first screenshot of my original post. I can't click on the "language" chevron button you are speaking of on the Help menu.  Is there any other way I can solve this?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 04, 2021 Apr 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there,

We are sorry for the delay in response. Would you mind checking this post: https://community.adobe.com/t5/enterprise-teams/design-xd-changed-to-chinese-and-language-setting-is... and try the suggestion mentioned?

Let us know if that helps.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines