• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Changed a color & image in one state, however the old color/img visible in transition btwn sts

New Here ,
Jan 18, 2023 Jan 18, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Newbie here. I'm creating a prototype for a website and am building a header with 3 states. Each state will reveal a unique color, image, text message. Initially functioned fine, however I recently changed the background color (simple rectangle shape) and image in the second state, however when I preview in prototype, the old color and image is still visible in the brief transition between the modified state and the next state, for a nanosecond. I'm modifying the original component, so I don't believe that's the issue. In Design mode, when I select each state, there's no sign of the old color and image, and there is no indication in the layer panel of the old color and image. Yet it must remain somewhere in a down state or a transition that I can't access. Could someone please help me find where the old color and image are coming in? Maybe help me access where this is coming from? Thank you so much in advance! I have copied this component into a new file I can share if needed.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jan 18, 2023 Jan 18, 2023

Hi Melissa25811530omon,

Sorry for the trouble caused, and thank you for contacting us,  Once the changes done to the main component, please update the prototype link as well.

Regards,

Ashwini

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 18, 2023 Jan 18, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Melissa25811530omon,

Sorry for the trouble caused, and thank you for contacting us,  Once the changes done to the main component, please update the prototype link as well.

Regards,

Ashwini

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines