• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Changing 'fix position when scrolling' opacity

New Here ,
Sep 04, 2018 Sep 04, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

With the new 'Fix position when scrolling' setting, is there any way to change the opacity of the element?

It seems like by default is transparent. It doesn't make sense for the a header/ nav bar for a website.

Any idea?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

New Here , Sep 04, 2018 Sep 04, 2018

I have identified the source of the problem. The opacity of the element wasn't set to 100%. You could see through other elements when scrolling underneath it. Issue resolved when opacity is set to 100%.

Votes

Translate

Translate
New Here ,
Sep 04, 2018 Sep 04, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have identified the source of the problem. The opacity of the element wasn't set to 100%. You could see through other elements when scrolling underneath it. Issue resolved when opacity is set to 100%.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Aug 03, 2021 Aug 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

And one more things. You will have to make sure that the layer of header (or nav bar) is on top.
I had make a website with 2 background and the one above is pattern with opacity 75%.  My header's layer is under this secound background. Therefore, even my header's opacity is all 100% but when I preview, my header still be like it has opacity 25% .
Just in case, someone who has the same mistake like I do can see this.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines