Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

chaque jour, je dois réparer CC suite à l'utilisation de XD

New Here ,
May 11, 2021 May 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Bonjour, 

Je me sers tous les jours de Adobe XD, et ces derniers temps, il fonctionne juste un temps, une matinée par exemple, voire moins comme hier… il se fige, après l'avoir quitté j'ai soit une erreur 5178, soit ce qui est tous les jours depuis une semaine, le logiciel de réparation de CC qui se déclenche… 

Rencontrez-vous ce problème ?

Merci de vos retours

-----------------

Hello,

I use Adobe XD every day, and lately it’s just been running for a while, a morning or something like yesterday… it freezes, after leaving it I have either an error 5178, or what is every day for a week, the CC repair software that triggers…

Do you encounter this problem?

Thank you for your feedback

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 11, 2021 May 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there,

Sorry to hear about the trouble. Could you please confirm the version of XD and the operating system? By any chance, if the error is 5718, then please try the suggestion shared here: https://community.adobe.com/t5/adobe-xd/unable-to-open-adobe-xd-getting-error-5718-on-windows/td-p/1...

Let us know if this helps or if you need any further assistance.

Regards

Rishabh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines