• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Cloud documents and folder missing

New Here ,
Nov 16, 2022 Nov 16, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Today in the morning I couldn log in into adobe apps, later today I could work with no problems, BUT I just logged in into XD and my cloud documents are missing!!! I checked in the online address you posted before to check them and I can't access it.

HELP! I need my files urgent to continue working in the website.

please help 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Nov 18, 2022 Nov 18, 2022

Hi @Maru_Ugalde,

We are sorry to hear you are unable to find your files. Please ensure you're logged in with the same Adobe ID from which you've created this file. Have you checked the files here: https://assets.adobe.com/?

We'll try our best to help.

Thanks,

Harshika 

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 18, 2022 Nov 18, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Maru_Ugalde,

We are sorry to hear you are unable to find your files. Please ensure you're logged in with the same Adobe ID from which you've created this file. Have you checked the files here: https://assets.adobe.com/?

We'll try our best to help.

Thanks,

Harshika 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 02, 2023 Feb 02, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same problem. Most of my document cloud files are not in the cloud document folder. Was there once a separate document cloud that wasn't combined with cloud storage? I was hoping there was a temporary file somewhere that I could restore. It seems that Adobe wanted to categorize the files, and I don't know how to access them. I have tried CS and they say that is all there are. The files missing were mostly larger and I wonder if there is an upload size issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 02, 2023 Feb 02, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

To add to above. This has happened since November 22.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 03, 2023 Feb 03, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Susan P.15C3,

Thank you for reaching out, and sorry for the trouble. A few more details would help us investigate the issue.

• Are you logged in with the right Adobe ID from which you've made the changes in the file?
  • Are you able to see the missing assets on http://assets.adobe.com?
  • Check-in Deleted folder on Creative Cloud Web at http://assets.adobe.com/deleted.
  • Please check if you have enough free storage available on Creative Cloud.
  • Have you shared the file with any of your team members?
  • Would you be able to share the names of the folders? This information helps us to locate data.
  • Do you see the issue with one document or multiple documents?
  • Does anybody else have access to your Adobe account?
  • Were there any changes made to your Adobe subscription plan (like upgrade or renewal, plan change, etc.)?

We understand that it might be too much info for you to share, but this is the best way possible to help you locate the files.

We will try our best to help you.

Thanks,

Harshika

•  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 03, 2023 Feb 03, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I have stepped back from the issue for a few days because I am/was so disappointed that I just need a breather, but I really appreciate your response, I shall start back on troubleshooting, following your steps, in a few days when I feel more encouraged. Thanks again.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines