• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Cloud file lost my file's previous versions

Community Beginner ,
Jul 28, 2022 Jul 28, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I lost days of work and documentation today when I opened XD and, to my surprise, the file was in the state it was 2 weeks ago when I first started this project.

I've checked everywhere, and CC simply has a registry up until the 7th of July for my files. I even tried switching to personal account to see if for some reason my file moved there at some point, but no.

I'm guessing this is a DB issue and I hope that Adobe can restore my files history. 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jul 28, 2022 Jul 28, 2022

Hi @uxexprt,

Sorry for the trouble. Would you mind confirming if you can see your file's version history in the below location? Are you able to see the updated file here: https://assets.adobe.com/cloud-documents? Please share the version of XD and the operating system you're working on.

HARSHIKA_VERMA_0-1659015014469.png

For the file getting auto-save, you may please upvote this request: Allow users to adjust the frequency of auto-save or to turn auto-save on / off – Adobe XD Feedback : Feature Requests & Bugs and subm

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Also. The option that it automatically saves in the cloud... VERY BAD IDEA. It should default to local storage and optionally go to the cloud.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @uxexprt,

Sorry for the trouble. Would you mind confirming if you can see your file's version history in the below location? Are you able to see the updated file here: https://assets.adobe.com/cloud-documents? Please share the version of XD and the operating system you're working on.

HARSHIKA_VERMA_0-1659015014469.png

For the file getting auto-save, you may please upvote this request: Allow users to adjust the frequency of auto-save or to turn auto-save on / off – Adobe XD Feedback :... and submit your feedback.

We will try our best to help.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You're welcome. Please let us know if you need further assistance. We would be happy to help.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines