• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Cloud sync and coediting problem

New Here ,
Mar 12, 2021 Mar 12, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Me and my collegues can not work together on a cloud file during yesterday. I can see when they uopen the document but can not see where they edit. Also we can not save the document. We can not see the changes that we do at the document. Please help in an urgent.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Mar 14, 2021 Mar 14, 2021

Hi Koray5C7F,

Glad to hear that the issue got resolved..If you face the issue agian, please check the network connection on both sides (co-editor & owner ) it might also because of poor network connection, and check once by closing and Re-opening the document.

Hope it helps.
Regards,

Ashwini M Hiremath

Votes

Translate

Translate
New Here ,
Mar 12, 2021 Mar 12, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It is solved by itself 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 14, 2021 Mar 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Koray5C7F,

Glad to hear that the issue got resolved..If you face the issue agian, please check the network connection on both sides (co-editor & owner ) it might also because of poor network connection, and check once by closing and Re-opening the document.

Hope it helps.
Regards,

Ashwini M Hiremath

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines