• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Co-editing grey out; can't invite people

New Here ,
Nov 10, 2020 Nov 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The co-editing feature doesn't work for my corporate account. It's grey out and I can't invite people.

defaultm9e6ni6j167y_1-1605028565769.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Nov 10, 2020 Nov 10, 2020

Hi there,

Sorry to hear you are having trouble with coediting. There is an outage with Adobe services that impacted multiple services which might be the cause of the issue. Could you please try again in sometime and let us know if you still experience the issue.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Sorry to hear you are having trouble with coediting. There is an outage with Adobe services that impacted multiple services which might be the cause of the issue. Could you please try again in sometime and let us know if you still experience the issue.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

When click on the little "user +" icon at the top right of XD in order to Share the document so other XD users can edit is no longer working for me.

It is grayed out (see screenshot) and I am unable to click on the usual email field to "invite to edit". Then I get an error "Collaborator Status: Error getting invited people" (see screenshot).

Thanks in advanced for any clarity on this.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 08, 2022 Sep 08, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi.  Did you ever get a fix for this?  I'm having the same issue.  Looks like sharing may be possible in the CC Desktop App, but I get the same error from within XD.  Thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I cant not get into any of my files due to co-editing. This has been an on and off issue for a long time. I need to my job and can't access my files. I have done all the troubleshooting xd has listed. Codediting is the worst thing they have released, it so problematic. 

Screen Shot 2020-11-10 at 10.05.34 AM.png  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 23, 2024 Jan 23, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same issue for me too. I cannot invite people to edit as it is greyed out. If anyone finds the solution, please let me know.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 23, 2024 Jan 23, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi,

Sorry to hear about the trouble. Please try the steps shared below:

• Quit the XD and Creative Cloud desktop application from Task Manager
  • Sign Out from Creative Cloud and XD.
  • Restart the machine.
  • Launch XD from the Creative Cloud desktop app and check if it works.

If it still doesn't work, please confirm if it's happening with a specific or multiple files. Please also share your Adobe ID through DM by clicking on my name.

Thanks

Rishabh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines