• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

[Collaboration]-XD file is showing blank.

New Here ,
Feb 24, 2020 Feb 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I've just opened an XD file that has all my wireframes and designs and all artboards are blank except 1 is visible. Is there a way to recover this? 

Thanks.

<The Title was renamed by moderator>

TOPICS
Crash on mac , Missing feature , Open and save docs

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 24, 2020 Feb 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Sorry for the bad experience. We would request you to please check the document history as mentioned in this post: https://community.adobe.com/t5/adobe-xd/revision-history-in-xd-helps-ensure-peace-of-mind-during-col... and if visible, please copy the design into a new document and let us know if that helps.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 03, 2020 Mar 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

The above didn't work. I still can't see any of my files. 

Thanks,

Hal

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 03, 2020 Mar 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry to hear that the above link doesn't worked for you. If the file is saved on cloud, could you please see the file at https://assets.adobe.com/? If you're able to see the complete file, please download the file.

Let us know if that helps.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 18, 2021 Feb 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Harshika,

I have the same problem after installing Adobe XD new and I can see my files in adobe cloud and it seems all components are there. However, If I open it in XD I can see all Artboards but they are all empty.

Please help me!

Thank you,
Ali

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 11, 2021 Oct 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I just had this problem. What worked for me was choosing a previous version from the title bar dropdown and then choosing 'Open in a new window' from the ... menu.
The file that opened in a new window contained all my lost work, so I saved it locally.

2021-10-11_9-33-43.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines