• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Color bug while previsualisation

New Here ,
Aug 18, 2021 Aug 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey, just got annoyed by a bug here on XD : While i tried to previsualise my design, the bright blue i placed on my nav and who's perfectly ok beforehand just turn to a darkblue... I can't fix it at all so i'm kind of stuck with it for the moment... 

Is there any reasons for it ? Can i do something ?

Thanks.

TOPICS
Crash on windows , Design , Product performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I forgot to mention that on the nav and only on the nav, it does the same whatever color i choose, it always get quite darker each time i go on previsualisation.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Little update, i copied on an other art board (where the nav doesn't have that bug curiously) the content of those that were constantly repeating that problem no matter what, and it works just as fine as before the incident.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines