Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

color fill gradient adjustment is locked and non-centered in imported SVGs

New Here ,
Nov 03, 2020 Nov 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Wondering if anyone is having the following issue, or if there's any fixes out there: I'm having this issue where for importing SVGs, the fill color tool displaces to the left and up (vs centered), making precision control impossible. I have no way of moving the fill back to the object but I can rotate it and adjust the color inserts. Pics attached to show what I mean. I can rotate the displaced color fill but it's super awkward and locked in place.ex1-initial SVG shape.pngex2 -displaced color fill controller.png

The program I'm importing from is Inkscape for iPad. 

Thanks for any tips/suggestions you can think of folks!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

A few more details. I'm on the (apparent) latest version of XD: V 23.2.12.2, CC Syn 4.3.6.1.1. as well as the latest version of Inkscape for iOS. I exported the SVG file from Inkscape to my creative cloud library, then dragged it into XD from there. Occurs for every SVG file I try.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

*Inkpad, not Inkscape (sorry.)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines