• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Color picker not working_Adobe XD 45.0.62.17

Explorer ,
Nov 10, 2021 Nov 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Lately the color picker stops working. When you click on it, the space where the preview should show appears black and if you try to copy a color it just picks a 100% transparent black.

Restarting the application sometimes restore the functionality and this problem is not file dependent. It has happened in online files as well as local files.

TOPICS
Design

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 11, 2021 Nov 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, can you please check if any updates available and update your XD to the latest version, try in other files as well and then let me know? Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

XD on latest version.
As stated on original post, it is not file dependent, it's happened in multiple ocassions on different files, regardless of it being saved in the cloud or locally.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Oh I see, wanted to check since I never encountered the issue

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi bernardos1983,

Thank you for sharing the requested information and the video of the issue. I am not able to reproduce the issue at my end on my windows machine. Is it possible for you to share the XD file with me over a private message so that I can check at my end and investigate? If yes, then please upload the file to a shared location such as CC or Dropbox and share the URL with me over a private message.

Please also share the details of your operating system.

We will try our best to help.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Nov 18, 2021 Nov 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you Harshika,

As commented before, it is not an issue with an specific file. It occurs randomly on different ocassions.
I can't take specific steps to make it happen. It just randomly does.
I usually fix it by restarting XD.

---SYSTEM---

Edition Windows 10 Pro
Version 21H1
Installed on ‎6/‎18/‎2021
OS build 19043.1348
Experience Windows Feature Experience Pack 120.2212.3920.0

Processor AMD FX(tm)-8350 Eight-Core Processor 4.00 GHz
Installed RAM 16.0 GB

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 18, 2021 Nov 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there,

Thanks for sharing the details. Please update XD to the latest version which is 45.1. This generally happens if there any pending updates available for display drivers, so please please check and update if needed. I'd also recommend setting the monitor color profile to SRGB and let us know if this solves the issue or if you need any further assistance.

Regards

Rishabh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines