Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Color prototyping problem on Adobe XD

New Here ,
Aug 01, 2020 Aug 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I design an app and when I see the prototype in my computer is OK. But, when I record it and after I see the video all the colors are changed to light colors.

I attached 2 screen shots, one from the prototyping mode and another fron the recording video.

Is some one Know about this problem? How to fix this?

Thank you

I have PC and the XD version is 31.1.12

TOPICS
How to , Import and export , Prototyping

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Aug 03, 2020 Aug 03, 2020

Hi Sharon,

Thanks for reaching out. Adobe XD is not color-managed yet and it should be SRGB throughout. For the best viewing experience, I'll recommend ensuring that you have the SRGB profile set for colors on your monitor.

I'd also request you to upvote this UserVoice request: https://adobexd.uservoice.com/forums/353007-adobe-xd-feature-requests/suggestions/17480899-color-management-set-color-profiles

Feel free to reach out if you have any further questions or issues in the future.

Rega

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 03, 2020 Aug 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Sharon,

Thanks for reaching out. Adobe XD is not color-managed yet and it should be SRGB throughout. For the best viewing experience, I'll recommend ensuring that you have the SRGB profile set for colors on your monitor.

I'd also request you to upvote this UserVoice request: https://adobexd.uservoice.com/forums/353007-adobe-xd-feature-requests/suggestions/17480899-color-man...

Feel free to reach out if you have any further questions or issues in the future.

Regards

Rishabh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 04, 2020 Aug 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 23, 2022 Jun 23, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Pretty shocking this from Adobe. So I'm finalising designs and export them and they are totally different? So, I have to recreate in another package? What the heck? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 23, 2022 Jun 23, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I believe they dont have any solution yet... I have tried to contact
support lot of times with examples .. proofs and all they need to
understand the issue... but still they are not sorting this out... even
they never replied to me .... i am paying a high amount to adobe for their
crazy softwares... and they are treating me like they are doing it for
free....

from my side i found its issue with only M1 Mac ... cause in Intel previous
mac is working fine for me.... but adobe dont want to understand ... looks
like their stomach is fool now...

--
*Lemon™ - Creative Solutions*
Whatsapp :- +91-8349553329

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 27, 2022 Apr 27, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

what the hell is this.... just changing the profile is no the solutions..i tried.. but still has same issue .. and if i correct the adobe colour by changing profile .. it changes all where .. other apps are now showing wrong colours..
i am not understanding why adobe XD only showing wrong colour when other adobe apps are showing right colour by default... (it is write or not but atleay same all where) ... disapointment.. disappointment...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 21, 2022 Jul 21, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This is incredibly annoying. Only "solution" i've found so far is to check colors in Photoshop (RGB mode) and/or in Chrome and trust those colors, not what I see in XD. Makes it very hard to show things to client in XD...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines