• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Colour selector has turned super dark!

Community Beginner ,
Mar 15, 2022 Mar 15, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I noticed after the 49 update that the colour picker selector has turned really dark.
Anyone else facing the same issue? The horizontal top line is very dark, but the colour code and HSB levels seems to be correct.

Example screenshot:
xdcoloursdark.png

TOPICS
Design , Product performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I just checked on my Adobe XD and it seems to me that everything is unchanged.

What display are you viewing the Adobe XD window on?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

it's not about the display. It's an issue on adobe xd . for more info check my post https://community.adobe.com/t5/adobe-xd-discussions/adobe-xd-color-panel-looks-darker-in-xd-49-versi...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Both my monitors (laptop and external) have this issue (it was not like this for the past 2 years...)

I am using a Dell XPS 15 7590 with a 4K OLED display. I made sure to check that the drivers were up to date, so it's not a driver issue unless the drivers have caused it of course. However I have no colour issues in other applications. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines