Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Colours arent consistent from Ai to XD

Explorer ,
Dec 30, 2020 Dec 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi everyone,

Ive just noticed that the same HTML codes from an RGB .AI doc do not match in XD (they are coming in desaturated) and am a bit flummoxed. Pretty sure my colour management is all set up correctly. Any ideas?

Thank you

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 31, 2020 Dec 31, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you show an example? A screenshot of the element in Illustrator and in Xd with the color pickers open on the particular shape would be nice.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Dec 31, 2020 Dec 31, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes sure. Thanks for responding 🙂

I'll attach two screen shots. The first is my Illustrator RGB document, the second is XD...Screenshot 2020-12-31 at 15.48.35.pngScreenshot 2020-12-31 at 15.49.26.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 21, 2021 Jan 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there,

I am sorry for the delay in response and thanks for sharing the screenshots. I would request you to please try switching your monitor in your Display settings to sRGB.

Let us know if that helps.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines