Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Colours not displaying correctly.

New Here ,
Oct 29, 2020 Oct 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

image.png

I've been having this issue with my Windows Pc when it comes to displaying the gradient of colours in the picker. I use XD on my mac for work and have not come across this issue but on my PC at home I am having this issue. 

I have already uninstalled XD and reinstalled but the problem has not gone away. How can I fix this? 

When I choose a Fill colour I see the image above. When choosing a border colours thepicker is completely white. 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 29, 2020 Oct 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Sorry to hear you are experiencing the issue while using color picker. We had a similar discussion regarding this here: https://community.adobe.com/t5/adobe-xd/panel-color-picker-picks-up-the-light-color-in-adobe-xd/td-p... Could you please try the workaround suggested in the correct answer of the post and see if that helps?

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 30, 2020 Oct 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey Harshika, 

Thank you for your reply. Unfortunately in the above link that work around does not work. 

I use a Mac for work with an external display. Adobe XD works fine on this external display on Mac
I have connected my Window 10 PC to the same display and I am still seeing the colour gradient palette as below. 

1. Solid Colour Fill
2. Linear Gradient Fill

3. Radial Gradient Fill

4. Border

As you can see the colours are not displaying correctly in the pop out palette. Making this very difficult to select a colour unless I know the specific # value. 

Ross5C19_0-1604063067065.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 02, 2020 Nov 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey Harshika,

Has there been any further development with this bug/issue yet? After updating XD I can see that the visual bug is still there on Windows 10. 

Thanks, 

Ross. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 09, 2020 Nov 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Ross,

Sorry for the delay in response. The bug is already logged for the issue and the team is working on it. We will update you as soon as we hear any updates on the issue.

We are sorry for the inconvenience.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey Harshika, 

Thank you. Great to hear they are aware of it and it's having some attention being given to it. I look forward to the updates whenever they may happen 🙂 

Ross. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just to investigate further on the issue. You are applying gradients on path and then try to apply colors, right?

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 12, 2020 Nov 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry I don't think I understand what you mean. 

The issue is that when I draw any shape or highlight literally anything on XD and then open the colour palettes they look like the screenshots above. 

I can literally create a new doc, draw a polygon, open the colour palette and it looks like the first image I posted in the thread 😞 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 12, 2020 Nov 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I have also made a quick video of the problem here

https://vimeo.com/478541061

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines