• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Component Not Updating When I Update the Master Main Component

Explorer ,
Jun 18, 2021 Jun 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am trying to edit a button that I have in many places - right clicking one of the buttons and selecting Edit Main Component, but my linked components are not updated. I'm using version 41.0.12.11 on Mac Big Sur 11.4.

This process used to work in previous versions of XD.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 18, 2021 Jun 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is it working for any new documents with linked component that have been created in updated XD build? Is it possible to test this? Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 21, 2021 Jun 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Leanne5CE2,

We would like to follow up on your reported issue. Are you still experiencing the issue or it has been resolved? If yes, please share the details asked by our expert for further investigation.

We'll try our best to help.

Thanks,
Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Sep 09, 2021 Sep 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yeah I have had this problem and more with  components in XD, but none of my  components are updating, and adobe has no idea how to fix it from what I can tell?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 10, 2021 Sep 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi

We're sorry for the trouble. We would like to know if you're experiencing the similar issue mentioned here: https://community.adobe.com/t5/adobe-xd-discussions/unlinked-error-on-main-component-in-main-documen...

If yes, then we would request you to please join the discussion and share the asked information.

We will try our best to investigate the issue.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines