• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

component states - text changes

Community Beginner ,
Feb 26, 2021 Feb 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

there is main menu on landing page. I create the component with 2-3 states.

1. normal

2. hover

3. selected

then I repeat this element and change text in another menu elements.
But text doesn`t changes in hover states.
How can I fix it?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Feb 26, 2021 Feb 26, 2021

Hi there,

Thank you for reaching out and sharing the video. This seems to be working as expected as states override is still a popular feature request. I would request you to please submit your feedback here: https://adobexd.uservoice.com/forums/353007-adobe-xd-feature-requests/suggestions/38973007-allow-component-instance-overrides-to-be-inherited on our UserVoice page and upvote the request to add your voice.

The team is working on it so I would suggest staying tuned to the UserVoice page

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 26, 2021 Feb 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Thank you for reaching out and sharing the video. This seems to be working as expected as states override is still a popular feature request. I would request you to please submit your feedback here: https://adobexd.uservoice.com/forums/353007-adobe-xd-feature-requests/suggestions/38973007-allow-com... on our UserVoice page and upvote the request to add your voice.

The team is working on it so I would suggest staying tuned to the UserVoice page for updates. For now as a workaround, please change the text manually. I know it's a tedious task if you have multiple components and states. 

I will make also make sure to share the feedback with the team for improvements in the future.

I am sorry for the inconvenience.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 27, 2021 Apr 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello. I want to vote for the implementation of this feature for several weeks, but the voting page does not open.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines