• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Components jump when moved

Community Beginner ,
Jul 28, 2021 Jul 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Want to move a component to the right place and instead of it staying there, it jumps to the wrong place. It is not possible to drag it to the right place.
If I turn off features like "Stack" or "Spacing" it gets even worse. See attached recordings.

TOPICS
How to , Product performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 29, 2021 Jul 29, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there, 

Sorry for the trouble and thanks for sharing the video. Could you please select the object from the layer panel or double click it and then try move it? Please share the XD version of your machine. Please try this on a new file and share the results.

We will try our best to help.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 05, 2021 Aug 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Dear Harshika

I am using XD version 42.1.22.4 on a Windows 10 system.
The behavior is slightly different each time. Depending on the action something jumps to a wrong place. This also happens when I move this artborat to a new file.
Maybe it's due to the many nested elements and conflicting settings for responsive resize etc.
In the meantime i rebuilt my design system and checked exactly all settings and currently do not have these problems anymore. For me it is fine so far. If you want, I can provide you with the erroneous file.

Kind regards
Marc

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines