• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Conflict detected notification in XD

New Here ,
Dec 30, 2020 Dec 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I can't find any explanation of this problem anywhere and I really need help. Adobe XD showed me this one specific notification second time in a few weeks (first time was maybe a day or two after Google crash which happened recently (I don't know if this can be related) and the second time was just now). It says "Conflict detected   Changes were made on another device. Save as a new document to keep your work, or accept the changes to continue." and gives me two options, either to "Save as..." or "Accept Remote Changes". What really concerns me is that I use (and always used) XD only on one device and so far only I should have access to my work (no shared work, no links or anything, only saving to the cloud but nothing should be public or accesable to others). Why XD keeps showing me that notification? Is it possible that someone is remotely changing or stealing my work? And if so - how? What should I do about this? It's a huge safety concern since I've been working on this project for a very long time and I need to know it won't end up being stolen. Thank you in advance, any information will be highly appreciated! P.S. I added a photo of notification if that helps.

TOPICS
Open and save docs

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 31, 2020 Dec 31, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Eglė5E24,

Thank you for sharing the details, this seems a little unexpected. Please collect the logs using this link How to use the Creative Cloud Log Collector tool (adobe.com) and share it via PM. We'll certainly investigate and help you out with it. 

Thanks,

Atul_Saini

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 04, 2021 Oct 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Having Same issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 24, 2021 Nov 24, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yep. Exactly the same thing has just happened to me. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 24, 2021 Nov 24, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi akajezebel,

We are sorry for the trouble. We would request you to please share the version of XD and the OS of your machine. Is it possible for you to share the XD file? If yes, please upload the file to a shared location such as CC or Dropbox and share the URL with me over a private message.

Please also generate logs and share with me over a PM.

We'll try our best to investigate the issue.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines