Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Corrupted Color Render on HDR Monitor

Explorer ,
Jan 12, 2022 Jan 12, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I have a problem with color picker and some minor visual effects while watching XD on HDR monitor. Here is what I see:

02.png01.png

Regarding the color picker, the colors are distorted only inside the picker palette. In the artboards they are rendered as expected.
Also, when I drag XD window to the second (regular) monitor all the colors are fine, but the shadows still look weird.

What's wrong? Is it a bug or it can be fixed?

XD is only app which I have such problems with. So I feel like it's more XD's problem rather than something else.

System: Windows 10 20H2 19042.1415
Monitor: LG UltraFine 32UN880‑B Ergo 4K HDR
NVIDIA Driver: 497.29

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Sorry to hear about the trouble. Please ensure that the graphics card drivers are updated as per the manufacturer's website. You can also try the suggestions shared here https://community.adobe.com/t5/adobe-xd-discussions/color-picker-picks-up-the-light-color-in-adobe-x... and let us know if this helps or if you need any further assistance.

Regards

Rishabh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, @Rishabh_Tiwari 

My driver versions was teh latest. But I manager to solve the issue, by making a clean installation of NVIDIA Studio Driver. Before this I had NVIDIA's Game Ready driver.

But I still don't think that this is a 100% solution, because previously I had a reason using the Game Ready driver. And what if I couldn't switch to the Studio driver?..

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jan 20, 2022 Jan 20, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please, advice something. I don't know what's going on.

The previous versions od XD never had those problems:

ApplicationFrameHost_xAsWbStMfV.gif

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 20, 2022 Jan 20, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there,

I am so sorry that you are still experiencing the issue. This issue happens mostly because of display drivers issues, so I'd recommend you to please contact us directly using this link so that we can troubleshoot this on a live session.

Regards

Rishabh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines