• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

crashes and hoving

Community Beginner ,
Mar 15, 2021 Mar 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I started using XD, it was pretty good but recently its gotten to slow and either hivers endlessly or crashes. What do I do, I cleaned up my system still no response, feels like its never gonna be good again.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 15, 2021 Mar 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, what version of Adobe XD are you using? What are the features of your computer?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 17, 2021 Mar 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm using the latest version of XD. My specs are 120GB SSD . Intel(R) Core(TM) i3-5010U CPU @ 2.10GHz 2.10 GHz. 64-bit operating system, x64-based processor 8GB RAM. 

Windows 10 Pro version 20H2

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 18, 2021 Mar 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for providing us with the requested information. Have you already tried uninstalling and reinstalling Adobe XD again? Have you checked if there are any updates available for your OS?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No. I haven't tried doing that, but I would certainly do it. Thank you so much 🙂 .

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Keep us updated 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes I'll do 🙂 

Thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

And Also, there is this issue with type tool, whenever I use it or edit existing type, XD hangs up, sometimes saving the document helps but mostly it doesn't sort. And even if I restart the app, things still act the same way.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Could you post a screenshot or a short video? This would help us a lot to understand the problem.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 22, 2021 Mar 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This Problem doesn't sort. Im really fed of XD.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 04, 2021 Apr 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there,

We are sorry for the frustration. Would you mind doing an AlT + TAB to refocus XD window and the return to XD and see if that helps? Are you experiencing the issue with XD 38.1 version?

We'll try our best to investigate the issue.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines