• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Create new link. HOW?

Explorer ,
Apr 06, 2021 Apr 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After an update, XD keeps saying I can't update my prototype's online sharing links.  Says I have to create a new link.  But...uh...HOW?

This used to be clear, but I have no idea how to do so in the latest version (38.1.12.2) of the app.

I've just duplicated the artboard and re-published.  Luckily it's a single artboard I'm working on and not an entire flow.  That will get supremely annoying quickly once I have to do that and recreate every transition and link.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Apr 06, 2021 Apr 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Found it while randomly using the keybord to navigate.

One of the CRUCIAL buttons is INVISIBLE.

cesigM_0-1617738111739.png

The quality on this app is, frankly, terrible.  The features are great but their implementation is riddled with bugs and annoyances.  For a UX-centric app, I would think that Adobe would want to get the UX correct, but it's unbelievably frustrating to use.  And it's frustrating ALL THE TIME.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 22, 2021 Apr 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We apologize for the frustration and we are sorry for the experience. We'll make sure to share your feedback with the team for making improvements in the future.

We are sorry for the inconvenience.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 24, 2021 Apr 24, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Must be a glitch in your version of the software – not an intentional UX flaw.

(Not that there are no UX flaws in XD... 😉

The panel should normally be looking like below, so I guess your triangles have disappeared or are not showing up for some strange reason. Do they show up correctly in other places, like in the Design and Protype panels ?

Schermafbeelding 2021-04-24 om 11.47.31.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines