• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Creating links in XD

New Here ,
Jan 05, 2021 Jan 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am creating a large manual and wish to imbed 14 links to pdf documents throughout the document. I recently purchased XD and it appears the only thing it can do is make PDFs. I followed the instructions to set up a link, save my document and when it reopens it's gone. Can anyone suggest ways to create links to documents? OR, is it possible to convert a WORD document that has embedded documents into a PDF where the embedded links continue to function?

Appreciate the help!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jan 07, 2021 Jan 07, 2021

Hi there,

Thank you for reaching out. It looks like you are trying to create a link into a PDF document like adding hyperlink. If so, then the functionality isn't available. I have seen different feature requests raised here: 

If you find th

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 07, 2021 Jan 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there,

Thank you for reaching out. It looks like you are trying to create a link into a PDF document like adding hyperlink. If so, then the functionality isn't available. I have seen different feature requests raised here: 

If you find them similar to request then I would request you to please submit your feedback and upvote the request to add your voice.

Please let me know if I misunderstood your question. I will be happy to help.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines