• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Détection automatique mobile ou bureau, comment faire ? Automatic detection mobile or office...

New Here ,
Jun 20, 2022 Jun 20, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Détection automatique du site selon l'écran, mobile ou bureau, comment faire ?

Bonjour,

Après moult recherches infructueuses sur le net, je n'ai pas ma réponse à ce problème :

Si mon site Internet pour les navigateurs sur écran PC et mac s'affiche convenablement, sur les téléphones portables, la version mobile créée et téléversée sur mon hébergeur Ovh n'est pas détectée, laissant donc s'afficher la version pour écran PC et mac. 

Cela sous-entend-il qu'il faut téléverser la version mobile dans un répertoire différent ? Ou bien renommer le fichier index . Je suis étonné que rien à ce sujet ne soit mentionné sur les forums ni expliqué par Adobe. J'ai bien sûr demandé à Ovh, mais ils n'ont pas de réponse appropriée. 

Merci d'avance pour vos réponses.

Cordialement.

Olivier

Hello,

After many fruitless searches on the net, I don't have my answer to this problem:

If my website for browsers on PC and mac screens is displayed properly, on cell phones, the mobile version created and uploaded on my Ovh host is not detected, thus leaving the version for PC and mac screens displayed.

Does this mean that I have to upload the mobile version to a different directory? Or rename the index file. I am surprised that nothing about this is mentioned on the forums or explained by Adobe. I have of course asked Ovh, but they don't have an appropriate answer.

Thanks in advance for your answers.

Sincerely.

Olivier

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 21, 2022 Jun 21, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @default9tjct6ojmvmg,

Thank you for reaching out. I have escalated your question to our team and will get back to you as soon as I hear back from them.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 06, 2022 Jul 06, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi @default9tjct6ojmvmg,

Thank you for your patience. The team is looking for some info in order to investigate the issue further. Could you please share a short video of your workflow and generate logs? Once the logs are generated, please upload them to a shared location such as CC or Dropbox and share the URL with me over a private message. 

I will try my best to help.

Thanks,

Harshika 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines