• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Delete Comment of Guest user over adobe xd link

New Here ,
Mar 28, 2022 Mar 28, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have purchased the subscription, and I was the one who shared the link. That means, I am the author for the same. 

But, as an author I am not able to delete the comments made by the guest user. I'm just getting an option to 'Reply', and nothing else. 

TOPICS
Share or publish

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

New Here , Mar 28, 2022 Mar 28, 2022

Hi Madhumati, 

Thank you for your prompt response on the query. I was signed in the account but still was not able to delete the comments. But, then I tried to signin again, and it worked then after. 

So, the query is been resolved now. 

Thanks & Regards, 

Bhavika

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Bhavika,

Thank you for reaching out and sorry to hear that you're having trouble in using XD,  Hope you are sign in to the shared link in the browser, if not please sign in with your subscription account to shared link in the browser and see you are able to see the delete option for the guest user comment. 

if it still doesn't work, please share a screenshot and 

Please feel free to update this discussion in case you need further assistance and we will be happy to help.

Regards

Madhumati

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Madhumati, 

Thank you for your prompt response on the query. I was signed in the account but still was not able to delete the comments. But, then I tried to signin again, and it worked then after. 

So, the query is been resolved now. 

Thanks & Regards, 

Bhavika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines