Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Delete / Update review links

New Here ,
Jun 14, 2021 Jun 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can’t seem to update shared links.

My document has 3 artboards. One is from an old document that had already a shared link (Design Review setting). Two artboard are new. 

I want to provide my client with a new link where she can see all 3 artboards. But I can’t seem to get rid of the old links, and I can’t find a way to combine all 3 artboards for sharing with one new link. All I can do is create new shared links for each artboard indivudually.

I did delete all shared links on Creative Cloud (assets.adobe.com) aldready.

Am I doing this wrong? Am I missing something?

Thanks everyone for help.

Frank

(The screehsot shows the 3 artboards, with two links "Page 1" and "Page 2" which I would like to delete. To then be ablte to group them into 1 new link for sharing them together.)

Bildschirmfoto 2021-06-14 um 12.42.20.png

TOPICS
How to , Missing feature , Share or publish

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jun 14, 2021 Jun 14, 2021

Hello,

Thank you for reaching out to us. 

You need to unmark the artboards , so none of the artboard is marked as Home artboard. Now click on Share Tab, all three artboards will get selected and now you would be able to create a new single link for all three artboards.

Regards,

Anita Subedi

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 14, 2021 Jun 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

Thank you for reaching out to us. 

You need to unmark the artboards , so none of the artboard is marked as Home artboard. Now click on Share Tab, all three artboards will get selected and now you would be able to create a new single link for all three artboards.

Regards,

Anita Subedi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 15, 2021 Jun 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you for getting back to me, Anita!

I was able to de-select the artboards on the Prototype pane. It works as expected now!

Thanks again, cheers, 

Frank

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines