• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Deleted document re-appear after deleting a folder in XD.

New Here ,
Jun 24, 2021 Jun 24, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yesterday evening, I've rearranged my Cloud Documents in XD. I've created new folders, renamed and deleted a lot. After I've deleted a folder - all deleted documents were restored and they always re-appear even when deleting them again. 

I need help here.

<Title renamed by moderator>

TOPICS
Product performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 24, 2021 Jun 24, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Really interessting! I'am currently redo the clean up process and whenever I delete a folder a lot of deleted files re-appear.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 25, 2021 Jun 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Daniel,

Thank you for reporting us, Usually deleted file wont reappear if they are not proeperly deleted form the cloud tab, Please check once again quitting XD and relaunch it  and delete the file ..Untill you restore the files from deleted tab  files won't restore back..

Regards,

Ashwini M Hiremath..

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 25, 2021 Jun 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Daniel,

Sorry to hear about the trouble. In addition to the suggestions shared by Ashwini, could you also confirm where does the file re-appear in the recent file section or in the cloud folder?

Regards

Rishabh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines