• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

[Design]-Drop Shadow is not updating in XD

New Here ,
Feb 26, 2020 Feb 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

when editing and changing in master swatches, i change color (like purple to blue)
All the color of entire file has changed (wow amazing) but the shadow color remain same (ie purple :C )

<The Title was renamed by moderator>

TOPICS
Design , Product performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 27, 2020 Feb 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Thank you for reaching out. I am unable to reproduce the same behavior at my end may be I am missing something. Could you please share a short video of the workflow for better understanding? What is the OS and XD version of your machine?

We will try our best to help.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 05, 2020 Mar 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

OS infoOS infoXd version infoXd version infoi dont have a link of video so i export as gifi dont have a link of video so i export as gif

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 06, 2020 Mar 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry for the delay in the response and thank you for sharing the screenshot with the video. I see your Creative Cloud sync shows 0.0.0.0.0 which shouldn't be like that. It seems like the file is not syncing with CC app.

Could you please try the solution mentioed for "Update Creative Cloud Sync" in this article: https://helpx.adobe.com/in/xd/kb/issue-saving-xd-file-creative-cloud.html?

Let us know if that helps.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 07, 2020 Mar 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You're right, the color of the shadow (or glow) is not being detected and changed along with all fills, lines, and texts of that same color. I can easily reproduce this behavior. On the left, the original (green) color, on the right the edited (purple) color. The green shadow of the red rectangle doesn't follow suit !

Schermafbeelding 2020-03-08 om 01.43.57.png 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Apr 22, 2021 Apr 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Was there ever a solution to this? I have the same issue and I'm creating various white labelled wireframes where I need to duplicate the file and change brand colours. The fill colours change throughout the document perfectly but strokes and shadows do not update making what should be a 5-minute job into a very laborious manual process.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 22, 2021 Apr 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Schermafbeelding 2021-04-23 om 00.22.26.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 15, 2021 Jul 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

It does not seem so. I have the same problem. I resolved it by placing the same shape behind my object and giving that shape a drop shadow. Mine was just going from no shadow to a glow shadow, so it might not solve your problem.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines