• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Design review link lost due to unclear ui/ux

New Here ,
Feb 08, 2021 Feb 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Due to unknown circumstances Xd is always producing new links. I open up a file from my companies file server and all of a sudden Xd is not able remembering itself, where the file was loaded from. As a consequence when you go to the publish section and you wanna update your design, the update button is not any more the update button, instead it is the create new link button at the same position like the other one 😕 Can you please change that flaw in your design! Can't be true - this failure could have been avoided. Now i ended up with creating a new link, and the old layout where all the comments are placed is useless again. This happens so many times the link gets somehow destroyed. Also when changing the artboards sorting during the design process xd is not able to follow up and publish correctly, instead it is inviting to produce a new link or you get an 55:65 error or something like this, can't remeber what it was the last time. 

TOPICS
Design , Prototyping

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Feb 08, 2021 Feb 08, 2021

Thank you for suggestion and idea that can help to make XD more better.Please use adobexd.uservoice.com this is the best place to send us feature requests. Your contributions can help us shape the future of Adobe XD.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Feb 08, 2021 Feb 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you for suggestion and idea that can help to make XD more better.Please use adobexd.uservoice.com this is the best place to send us feature requests. Your contributions can help us shape the future of Adobe XD.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines