• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Dis-associate some screens from a flow

Community Beginner ,
Mar 31, 2021 Mar 31, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I'm designing a website for desktop and mobile screens. When I try to share the mobile flow (Mobile 01), the desktop screens are automatically associated with the flow, even though I can't see any links/interactions from the mobile to desktop screens. How can I dis-associate the desktop screens? Thanks!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 01, 2021 Apr 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Thanks for reaching out. Please try the suggestions shared on the below-listed articles:

https://helpx.adobe.com/xd/user-guide.html/xd/help/share-designs-prototypes.ug.html

https://www.adobe.com/products/xd/learn/collaborate/stakeholder-review/creating-sharing-multiple-flo...

Let us know if this helps or if you need any further assistance.

Regards

Rishabh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 01, 2021 Apr 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks Rishabh, Unfortunately this does not answer my question - how to disaccociate screens (which do not have any flowlines connected to them) from a flow. Can you assist? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 13, 2021 Apr 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Sorry for the delay in response. Thanks for sharing the screenshot. By looking at the screenshot the wiring looks a bit messy. I would suggest clicking on the home icon of the Desktop screen to remove it as "Home artboard" so that any wire connected with the flow will not be visible.

Let us know if that helps.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines