• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Display issue on Link

New Here ,
Aug 03, 2020 Aug 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I publish updates to my Adobe XD link, and refresh/reopen the link, it will have display issues. For instance in some areas with text that has a partially transparent background, the background will be pixellated and mostly gone, making it impossible to read the text over it. This is a link given to clients, so it is posing quite a few problems. What triggers this problem doesnt seem to be consistent. When updating the link, sometimes it goes away, and then it may reappear when updated again.

TOPICS
Design , Product performance , Share or publish

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Aug 06, 2020 Aug 06, 2020

Thanks for sharing the link, Ashley. I checked the prototype on my end and I see a darker background. I have sent the screenshot in the DM, please check. If that's how it should preview, then I'd recommend you, to test the prototype on a different browser and if it previews fine on a different browser then we will need to troubleshoot the browser issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 05, 2020 Aug 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Ashley,

Thank you for reaching out to the XD community. This is definitely strange issue. Would you mind sharing a sample link with us showing the behaviour or the screenshot by circling the pixelated area?

We will try our best to investigate on the issue.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 06, 2020 Aug 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

https://xd.adobe.com/view/54c6c9e7-231d-4e7d-a959-bfba3c6a6d53-0195/screenshot of the pixelated background - makes text nnot readablescreenshot of the pixelated background - makes text nnot readable

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 06, 2020 Aug 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for sharing the link, Ashley. I checked the prototype on my end and I see a darker background. I have sent the screenshot in the DM, please check. If that's how it should preview, then I'd recommend you, to test the prototype on a different browser and if it previews fine on a different browser then we will need to troubleshoot the browser issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 08, 2021 Mar 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, there!

I have a similar problem. Most of the prototypes I send to our developer contain elements which show the same issue as described by Ashley (see screenshot). The pixelated white area at the bottom should actually be dark grey with white text on it. The background behind the logo in the top left corner is supposed to be opaque white.

He experiences this problem in all his browsers, so it doesn't seem to be a browser-specific issue.

Is there already a solution to this problem?

Regards,
Markus

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 08, 2021 Mar 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry, wrong image. Here is the right one:

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 18, 2021 Apr 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey guys, does the problem still occurs at your system?

I have the same issue reportet last year but with no final solution by Adobe.

https://community.adobe.com/t5/adobe-xd/problem-with-background-surface-while-priviewing-after-publi...

Best regards

Florian

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 19, 2021 Apr 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there!

Yes, our developer still reports the same issue. It occurs consistently in Firefox, Chrome and Edge.

Interestingly, some of the pixelated background areas appear correctly when he changes the zoom to less than 100%. As soon as he zooms in to more than 100% the display error in these particular areas shows up again. Other background areas, on the other hand, appear incorrectly all the time in any zoom level.

Regards,
Markus

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines