• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Display problem when opening

New Here ,
Nov 30, 2020 Nov 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I don't understand, I can't create a new document, here is the window that appears when I launch Adobe XD:

Capture d’écran 2020-11-30 à 21.28.11.png

So, I can't do anything except maybe open a document on my computer, but since it's my first time using Adobe XD ...

This is version 35.1.12. I tried uninstalling, reinstalling, or installing the older version, but nothing helps. I did not find any similar problem on the internet ...

Has this ever happened to any of you? Does anyone have a solution?

Thank you very much for your precious help. 🙂

Camille

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 01, 2020 Dec 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

We are sorry to hear you are unable to use XD. Would you mind uninstalling XD using this link: https://helpx.adobe.com/in/creative-cloud/kb/cc-cleaner-tool-installation-problems.html and use the cleaner tool and install the XD app again?

Let us know if that helps.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 02, 2020 Dec 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, thank you for your reply but unfortunately it doesn't change anything... 😞 I still have the same blank window.
Do you have an other idea ? 🙂
Thanks a lot

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 07, 2021 Jan 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Camille, 

I am extremely sorry to get back to you on this so late. If you're still experiencing the same issue. I would request you to please share your Adobe ID with me over a private message so that I can check at my end. 

For immediate assistance, you may also get in touch with us directly using this link: https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html 

Note: Please add the url of the post while sending a PM.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines