• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Distributing and Collect PDF Form Data WITOUT INTERNET (NO EMAIL)

New Here ,
Jan 17, 2022 Jan 17, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am on a large LAN that is not connected to the internet at all. It's our own personal network. I created a PDF form using Adobe Acrobat and saved it as Reader Extended. When I distribute the form, it is able to be found within the Shared network folder in which I want it. It is accesible, the only problem is that when the user submits the form, it makes them email their response. We do not have an email program or server setup for this network.

All the computers on my network are running windows 11.

How can they submit the form without having to use an email? Why can't they submit and the filled out form saves somewhere? I have submitted forms using gmail while I was connected to the web but got no responses in the Tracker.

All of the permissions are set so that everyone has Read & Write

I don't understand why it is so hard? How do people collect form data from users on the network? What am I missing?

TOPICS
How to , Open and save docs

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 17, 2022 Jan 17, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi, this is XD forum - can you post your question to the Acrobat forum instead?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines