• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Do Lottie animations break the time trigger?

Community Beginner ,
Nov 16, 2021 Nov 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a fairly simple prototype that has a search panel with a looping lottie animation (representing search processing) and then a time trigger (wired to the artboard) to transition to a new panel  showing the results. Pretty basic - but for some reason the time trigger never seems to fire - I'm wondering if this is related to the looping animation some how and is there any sort of know work around...

TOPICS
How to , Plug-ins

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 16, 2021 Nov 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Chris,

Thank you for reaching out and sorry for the trouble. As of now for XD 45 & 45.1, only one time transition will work and it will be the one with the least delay. for example, if the Lottie has 0' secs delay and artboard time transition has 5' sec delay, so it will play only lottie. Once playing, it will cancel any other Time transition including the one on the artboard. So this behaviour is expected as of now and you may see the improvements on this behaviour , in future releases of XD.

Please let us know if you need more assistance on this. We'd be happy to help.

Thanks and Regards,

Chethan G

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 17, 2021 Nov 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you. I'll keep an eye out on future updates and will annotate for a prototype work around. Thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Thanks for reaching out. In addition to the information shared by Chethan, for detailed information, please refer to this article as well. Feel free to reach out if you need any further assistance.

Regards

Rishabh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you. I'll check out the article.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines