We have a brand new look! Take a tour with us and explore the latest updates on Adobe Support Community.
Copy link to clipboard
Does adobe XD have pages for seperate sets of artboards? If not, why?
It does not. Because Adobe.
After almost 3 months of full time work in XD, I started a new project in Sketch. I almost forgot how much better it is for product design in nearly every way.
XD is a usability and efficiency nightmare.
I am a Sketch user and was trying Figma. Sketch has the best organization by far. I like XD for prototyping. It could be great! XD needs the simple things:
1. The cursor turns to an arrow automatically like Sketch. I hate having to remember to press V.
2. Having ability to add pages (big one)
3. Treating symbols better like Sketch without jumping around too much (organization is much better in Sketch) I don't want my components all on the same page as my design.
4. Ability to reverse zooming in (should have a preferences option for this).
5. Would love import component option icon