• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Double clicking doesn't work when I want to open and edit components in Adobe XD

New Here ,
Jul 25, 2021 Jul 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm using Adobe XD on my Macbook Pro M1 and I can't open and edit components in XD. I have to access the components via the layers panel which is slowing down my work process. I've tried changing settings in my Systems Preferences but this is only a problem in XD.

TOPICS
Product performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 25, 2021 Jul 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi There,

Thanks for reaching out and sorry to hear that you're having trouble in using components in Adobe XDI'd request if you can share a few more details like:

1. The version of XD.
  2. The version of Mac which you are using on M1 machine.
  3. If it is happening with a specific file or multiple files, will it be possible for you to share the file with us?
  4. Can you let us know what changes have you made in Systems Preferences?
  5. Is it possible to share a video of your workflow which you are working on so it will be useful to reproduce the issue from our end. Tried to reproduce your issue from our end on latest XD version-42.0.22.11 on M1(Mac 11.2.2) machine, but I am able to open and edit components on canvas in XD without any Issue, so please share the above mentioned  details.

We're here to help, just need more information.

Thanks,

Chethan 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 02, 2021 Aug 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey Chethan,

Thanks for getting back to me. I think it was a glitch because it is working now. It could also have been the new mac update.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi There,

Thank you for confirming and happy to hear your Issue got resolved.

In case If you face the same Issue again, please feel free to update in the same thread for further assistance from us.

We are here to help.

Thanks,

Chethan 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Will definitely do that. Thanks Chethan.

Hope you enjoy the rest of your day/evening.

Kind Regards
Rachel

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines