• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Downloadable Assets not updating

Community Beginner ,
Feb 03, 2021 Feb 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, Since I get 44:76 errors so often, I decided to reduce my assets (Mark for Export Assets). However even though I tried to reduce them, it's not getting updated on my xd link and even on my link settings bar on the right. Is there a way to fix this problem? I tried restarting my computer/making a copy of the file/reinstalling XD but the downloadable assets are not updating at all.  

TOPICS
Crash on mac , Import and export , Share or publish

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , Feb 04, 2021 Feb 04, 2021

Sorry, don't worry about this. The problem got fixed, thank you 🙂 

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 04, 2021 Feb 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Erin,

Sorry to hear about the trouble. If I understood correctly after you unmark the assets for export, on updating the link, the number of assets doesn't change, it remains the same? If yes, could you confirm if this is happening with a specific file or multiple files? If it's happening with a specific file, will it be possible for you to share the file with us?

Regards

Rishabh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi.

Yes. The numbers of 'assets for exports' are not getting updated at all.  
I think this happens to certain pages on my file. But I tried duplicating the project file, copy&paste the elements or the page to a new file, and saving files to a local file. 

I also figured that when I'm on the share tab, the changes I made on the design tab are not getting synced up. 
Is it possible to get your email? I don't want to post files in public.  

Thank you 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry, don't worry about this. The problem got fixed, thank you 🙂 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 08, 2021 Feb 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Glad to hear you're able to resolve the issue. Would you mind sharing the steps or solution that helped you in resolving the issue?

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines