Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

DraftXR

Explorer ,
Apr 13, 2022 Apr 13, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi I have a problem using plugin DraftXR

. Error server: "DraftXR failed to create the draft. Make sure you are connected to the internet. You can try reloading the plugin the using shortcut..." My internet is good, i chek to Wi-fi

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jul 27, 2022 Jul 27, 2022

Hi @arthur. ,

Sorry to hear about the trouble. Please try the suggestions shared by @Krum5C77. If that doesn't help, please connect with the plugin developer. To contact them, please launch Adobe Creative Cloud > Stock & Marketplace > Manage Plugin > DraftXR > Get Support.

Feel free to reach out if you need any further assistance.

Regards

Rishabh

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Apr 14, 2022 Apr 14, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Krum,

we need more information to help you. Which version of Adobe XD are you using it? Have you checked for updates for the plug-in? Does this problem occur with all files?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Apr 16, 2022 Apr 16, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My colleague solved the problem by changing the format of the photo from JPEG to PNG. I have a new problem, I can't delete Draft. The dialog box writes to check your internet connection. With the latest version of Adobe XD 3 4 days ago it was updated. I don't know what's going on and I apologize. Thank you very much Adobe.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Apr 16, 2022 Apr 16, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

And twice I uninstalled the login and reinstalled it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Apr 21, 2022 Apr 21, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for your cooperation. I had to uninstall a few times and reinstall but it worked. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 21, 2022 Apr 21, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you uninstal draftXR or adobe XD? Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
May 02, 2022 May 02, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Only plugins, but still not working. I think my PC is problem. I will demonstrate VR or AR and i use horizontal and vertical scroll position in Adobe XD. Resulting is very good. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 02, 2022 May 02, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Krun,

could you please answer Meg’s question?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jun 07, 2022 Jun 07, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes and now working. ☺️

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello guys please I need help my DraftXR can't test in all of my browser... They just keep on loading. 😞

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey, try to uninstall and install plugins or uninstall and install Adobe XD. Sometimes plugins DraftXR lose interest connect and need to uninstall and install.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 27, 2022 Jul 27, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe XD 2022-07-27 7_24_47 AM.png

I am also facing the same error. I have tried everything, from uninstalling/ and reinstalling my the adobe XD and the draft XR plugin.I even decided to wipe out out my machine and reboot windows and I am still facing the same errors. I dont understand how my wifi is working for evething else exepect for the plug in. I am not a coder but i feel there must be a bug somewhere in the dev console 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi try replacing JPEG with PNG, if that doesn't work try uninstalling the plugin and XD and then installing a new one. Also check your internet connection.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi @arthur. ,

Sorry to hear about the trouble. Please try the suggestions shared by @Krum5C77. If that doesn't help, please connect with the plugin developer. To contact them, please launch Adobe Creative Cloud > Stock & Marketplace > Manage Plugin > DraftXR > Get Support.

Feel free to reach out if you need any further assistance.

Regards

Rishabh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines