Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Drag and Drop incomplete feedback error on CP2019

New Here ,
Mar 29, 2022 Mar 29, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I have query on the Drag and drop template. I am using drag and drop for the Knowledge check in the module.

I want to show incomplete feedback to user when he click on the submit button(if he do not drag any obejct into the Drop Traget).

I have Captivate 11.5.5 version.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 22, 2022 Jul 22, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The Drag and Drop interaction does not have an option to show an Incomplete feedback caption.  If the user clicks the Submit button without having dragged any objects over targets it basically treats that as a Fail answer and shows the Failure feedback caption.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 23, 2022 Jul 23, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Drag&Drop misses several features which are available on other quiz slides. For most of them I have written out a workaround blog post. You could try this one for your situation:

http://blog.lilybiri.com/prevent-skipping-on-drag-and-drop-quiz-slide

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources