• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Drag components around keeping its hover effect - also while enlarging - how to?

Explorer ,
Nov 28, 2022 Nov 28, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

how can the file be enlarged to 1920x1080px so that the hover effects also move. Here is an example of how it should not look like.

Please hover over the texts.

Thanks for the support. Regards

Data -->

The small dimension:
https://xd.adobe.com/view/89b6759b-1a06-4743-abf6-bb77ae63f654-dce5/?fullscreen

Enlarged one:

https://xd.adobe.com/view/45dcef30-1a88-44b3-a720-41d0e05ce302-108f/

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Nov 28, 2022 Nov 28, 2022

Hi @caln2456029, since I never had to resize a component (I needed to edit their paddings, did some tweaks about their sizes etc but yeah this much of resizing doesn't look like a small change) so what I realized is, as if you change some parameters of a component in its default state, sometimes you need to do that on its hover state do, I suggest you to note the new width and height of the component after resizing, and click its hover state, and then doulble click the object/background while yo

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Nov 28, 2022 Nov 28, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @caln2456029, since I never had to resize a component (I needed to edit their paddings, did some tweaks about their sizes etc but yeah this much of resizing doesn't look like a small change) so what I realized is, as if you change some parameters of a component in its default state, sometimes you need to do that on its hover state do, I suggest you to note the new width and height of the component after resizing, and click its hover state, and then doulble click the object/background while your on its hover state to get into the "inner" state of its hover, and then enter new width/height of it, to equalize its sizde with its default state. Let me know if you have any questions, hope this helps!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Nov 29, 2022 Nov 29, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi @AkinGn , thank you, yes, I thing I will habe to adjust each of them ... not nice 😉

Greetings

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines