Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Echtzeitansicht funktioniert nicht

New Here ,
Jun 01, 2021 Jun 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hallo Leute! 
Leider funktioniert meine Echtzeitansicht nicht bei Adobe XD. Es ist alles korrekt installiert und angeschlossen. Dennoch zeigt es mir einfach nicht an. Kann mir da jemand helfen?

Danke und Gruß 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Ingo,

we need more information to help you. Which version of Adobe XD are you using it? What are the features of your computer? Does this problem also occur with other files or just with a specific file? Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Sorry to hear about the trouble. For information on previewing design on XD the mobile app, please refer to this article https://helpx.adobe.com/xd/help/preview-mobile.html 

In case if that doesn't help, please share the details asked by Gianvitulano, we'll try our best to help you with the issue.

Regards

Rishabh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 29, 2022 Aug 29, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello Rishabh
I have the same problem as Ingo5CDA and I can't fix it. The link you posted didn't help me either.
I am using:
- HP ZBook 17 G6 (64 bit).
- Microsoft Windows 10 Pro (Version 10.0.19044 Build 19044)
- IPad Air 2 (software version 15.5)
- XD App (latest version)

Can you help me or do you need more info?

Best regards
Ivana

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines