• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Elements are showing on a different place on the mobile preview in XD.

Community Beginner ,
Jan 13, 2022 Jan 13, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the problem that elements on the preview on the smartphone are in a different place - see attachment

<Title renamed by moderator>

TOPICS
Design , Product performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 13, 2022 Jan 13, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Florian22645165ph05 , as I see in this conversation: https://community.adobe.com/t5/adobe-xd-discussions/preview-on-device-has-errors/td-p/11761471 restarting the XD (or maybe also the app) can solve the problem, hope this helps! 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 20, 2022 Jan 20, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Florian22645165ph05,

We would like to follow up on your issue. Are you able to resolve the issue? Please let us know if you need further assistance from us.

We would be happy to help.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 21, 2022 Jan 21, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Unfortunately, a restart does not help. I've had this problem for a while and it's starting to bother me. Could it be because my theme is created for an iPhone 12 Max and I only have an iPhone 12 Pro?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 24, 2022 Jan 24, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks for getting back to us. Are you using live preview to view the design or you're opening the link on the browser? Does that happen with all the files or with this specific file?

If possible, please share the XD file with me over a private message so that we can investigate at our end. In order to share the file, you need to upload the XD file to a shared location such as CC or Dropbox and share the URL with me over a private message.

We will try our best to help.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines