• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Elements jump on hover transition when they supposed to not move in prototype link shared

Explorer ,
Nov 20, 2020 Nov 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi!

When I create a prototype link and I hover on a component that has an animation, some elements jumps when they soppose to not move during the transition. The bug only happen on text elements. I get this bug on many files not only one. I'm on Adobe Xd v35.0.12.14

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , Jan 06, 2021 Jan 06, 2021

I discovered there is a bug with text that are set to auto height. Auto height was introduced very recently and its buggy when used with auto-animate.

The work around at the moment is to change the misbehaving text boxes to fixed sized.

Hopefully they will iron out the issue. Especially since auto height is set by default when creating text.

Hope this helps,

Lukas

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Nov 21, 2020 Nov 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Does it depends on font type?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Nov 21, 2020 Nov 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm not sure what you mean by font type. But I'm preatty sure that not. It happen with serif and sans-serif. It also happen with otf and ttf. I tried created a new document and create a link with it, but I get same result

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 22, 2020 Nov 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There is some problem how XD calculate font size, that why I ask about font type. I can't reproduce your bug. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Nov 23, 2020 Nov 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Alright. The bug doesn't happen always. In the same project, some text has the bug and others don't have it. And it happen on random elements. I don't have it on every project either.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 26, 2020 Nov 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The same problem happened in my prototype =/

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 06, 2021 Jan 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yeah this keeps happening to me too. Did you guys maybe figure out what the problem was? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I discovered there is a bug with text that are set to auto height. Auto height was introduced very recently and its buggy when used with auto-animate.

The work around at the moment is to change the misbehaving text boxes to fixed sized.

Hopefully they will iron out the issue. Especially since auto height is set by default when creating text.

Hope this helps,

Lukas

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Lukas you legend! Thanks, it sorted out my problem. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines