• English
      • Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers

Enterprise and Personal Profile - Creative Cloud files - too confusing!

Participant ,
Dec 28, 2021 Dec 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My company changed the contract form with Adobe plan, and now I can't view my Creative cloud files I was working on it, in my Enterprise profile. 

It happened because with the change of contract, my Enterprise profile is set as a "free account", and my Personal Profile is now the p"paid account". 

But my working files in the past days are in the Enterprise profile! And I have until 30th December to deliver a job! WTF Adobe!

Since Enterprise / Personal Profiles where created in September, I'm having this boring situations... it's too confused!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi fnonaka,

We are sorry for the frustration. If you are on an enterprise team license then we would request you to please create a case, or initiate a chat from the Admin Console's support tab if you're a System or Support administrator using this link: https://helpx.adobe.com/contact/enterprise-support.cc.html 

If not, then contact your admin and ask them to create a case or start chat through the admin console for immediate assistance.

Let us know if you face trouble connecting with the Enterprise team.

Thanks,

harshika

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have no access to Admin Console. I contacted my admin, he created a case, but I'm still waiting, since yesterday all day long, and today too. I'm just desperate, I need my cloud file to finish a job... all my bosses are waiting for that!

I just need 1 cloud file to work in my local machine... you could solve the enterprise/personal profile problem after that!

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 30, 2021 Dec 30, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I can understand your frustration. Could you please share the case number your Admin opened with the support team so that I can escalate the issue to the team for urgent assistance?

Thanks,

Harshika

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines