Entire screen is flickering when I move my mouse

Community Beginner ,
Jan 31, 2022 Jan 31, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi everyone.

I'm using XD on my macOS version 12.1 for a while now but since the last update, version 47.0.22.9 x64, the screen is flickering whenever I move my mouse over an artboard. It's extremly annoying to work with at the moment.

Does anyone know a solution for this?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, this is the first time I hear of a similar problem. Do you use an external monitor?

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi!
Yes I do, curently using 2 external monitors 🙂 

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It only flickers within XD's canvas, not on the whole screen.
The odd thing is that it just stopped doing this now.
I restarted XD to see what will happen and now it started to only flicker in the preview. When I decouple all external screens (just use my laptops screen) XD working canvas starts to flicker again.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Feb 01, 2022 Feb 01, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi, thank you for providing us with all this information. Have you tried doing a fresh install of Adobe XD?

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines